Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Coffee Shop Report!


It's good to be back! 

My little family of 4 (counting one 4-legged member as well) went off to Louisiana for a family wedding this weekend.  The wedding was lovely, the reception was fun and the wedding and groom's cakes were good.  

(Does anybody else judge a wedding reception based on how good the cake is?)  

It was an extended weekend full of family, dogs, kids, laughter and moments that will be sure to come up again the next time we get together.  Fun, right?  Yep, fun...  but guess what?

I get to sleep in my own bed tonight, eat my own cereal in the morning, make my own mess in my house...  All those kinds of little actions that make up daily routines.

It's always nice to get away and throw that routine up into the air but it's just as nice to slip right back into the comfort zone.

Like I said, it's good to be back!

No comments: